"5* Such a beautiful little sanctuary. Lovely friendly staff who were very helpful. The facial was gorgeous and so relaxing. You've made my week" - Katy Coxedge
Regardless of your age or gender, if you want your skin to look its best you have to take care of it. A facial does for your skin what a month of exercise and good nutrition does for your body. Through deep-cleaning and exfoliation of the pores, stimulating massage to improved circulation and the use of organic products, our beauticians can make a lot of progress towards improving your skins health in a single session at our beauty salon in Chorlton.
70 min - £40
This luxury hour long facial will begin with our beauticians using our own handmade cream cleanser. A double cleanse is carried out gently applying your chosen cleanser in a circular motions to massage your skin and deeply cleanse the skins surface.
Your beautician will then follow this using our Bamboo & Mandarin Facial Scrub. The micro beads of ground bamboo will gently exfoliate and deep clean your pours removing the daily build up of dirty and polution you have encountered since your last facial.
Our steamer will now mist your face to allow your pores to open up fully whilst a second exfoliation is carried out to give your skin a wonderful polish and leave it bright and fresh.
Prior to our Apple, Aloe and Avocado natural clay mask your beautician will carry out a stress busting facial massage. Helping to extend a sense of calm and allow you to release all of the days tensions. Our mask is now applied to soothe your skin and remove all excess oils.
Whilst you lay there in pure bliss your mask will be allowed to set and during this time your therapist will carry out a relaxing arm and hand massage.
Once your mask has been removed using hot towels lightly scented with essential oils a light fragrant floral water will be misted around and one of our luxury face creams will be applied to ultra hydrate your skin; locking in moisture and creating a barrier to protect your skin.
This whole treat will leave you feeling wonderful, refreshed, bright and ready to face the world.
55 min - £35
A deep cleansing facial is great for oily or problematic skin. If you suffer from acne breakouts often, this is a great solution for the problem.
With this facial we focus on giving your skin a real deep cleansing to remove daily dirt build up, excess oils and reduce the daily grime that causes your breakouts.
You will experience aromatherapy facial steaming which will open your pores allowing your beautician to carry out a deep cleansing with double exfoliation and steaming. We will be able to remove build up and give your skin the polish it needs to look bright, fresh and youthful.
55 min - £35
The ultimate facial for relaxing those tight facial muscles.
This facial concentrates on relaxing and toning your facial muscles with ancient massage techniques.It will boost circulation which allows oxygenated blood to flow to your face giving you a fresh, youthful appearance.
This facial not only have the benefits of our other facials but is a great way to relax, unwind and allow all your toubles to ease away.
25 min - £20
Your Buddha Beauty Express Facial is beauty on the Go.
This is probably one of our most popular services for client with busy lifesyles.
With the every day busy lifestyles we have, it is very difficult to find the time to look after our health and skincare needs.
With this in mind we have created a mini version of our wonderful facials. Your skin will benefit from our skin care products giving you a youthful moisturised look with out the time constraints of a luxury facial.
25 min - £20
A half hour facial designed to give your teen a mini pamper. This is an ideal introductory facial for teenagers…
Using Buddha Beauty organic skin products, the skin is cleansed, toned, lightly exfoliated and a mask is applied before the skin is gently moisturised, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and ready to go!
Facial Aftercare Advice
After a Facial Treatment:
• It is recommended not to apply make up for up to 12 hours after the treatment to allow the skin to fully absorb the products used in your treatment, it also allows time for the skin to ‘breathe’ so as not to clog the pores.
• Try to avoid drinking caffeine or alcohol where possible as these are highly dehydrating to the skin, making the skin dry and dull.
• Drinking plenty of water (1.5 - 2 litres a day) will greatly improve the skins complexion and help rid the body of toxins giving you a healthy glow.
• Try to avoid the sun immediately after your treatment as the top layer of dead skin cells will have been removed in your treatment therefore making your skin particularly sensitive to sunlight. Don't forget to protect your skin from UV light on a daily basis to help prevent skin damage.
• Use products recommended to you during your treatment, aim to double-cleanse, tone and moisturise your skin twice a day and also exfoliate and apply a mask twice a week. This will improve your complexion and make your facial treatment more beneficial and effective.
Tips for super skin:
• Avoid excessive sun exposure, which damages the skin on all levels. Use a good (preferably organic) sunscreen of at least SPF15 during the summer.
• Do not smoke and try to avoid passive smoking. Smoking causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin, impairing blood flow and depleting the skin of oxygen and nutrients. Smoking also damages collagen and elastin, causing the skin to sag and wrinkle prematurely.
• Keep calm and avoid excess stress. Stress promotes an increase of free radicals in the body, a major cause of premature ageing. Regular stress causes the skin to be consistently starved of both blood and oxygen, making it dull and lifeless, less supple, less hydrated and prone to clogged pores and breakouts.
• Limit alcohol and intake of stimulants. Alcohol in particular dilates the blood vessels in the skin and excessive drinking leads to chronic dilation of the capillaries, causing a permanent flush on the face. It also depletes vitamin A in the body.
• Have a fantastic diet, basing it around fresh organic fruit and vegetables and the foods known to encourage healthy ageing. Choose supplements to slow the ageing process, boost your overall nutrient intake and reduce oxidative stress.
• Hydrate! The more water you drink, the better your skin can eliminate toxins, retain moisture and stay looking youthful. Six - eight glasses is about right (choose pure filtered or mineral water).
• Moisturise regularly, using organic ingredients to nurture and feed your skin.