Our aim is to provide the best service possible, and while we always strive to achieve this, there will be times when the client is unhappy with the service. We aim to handle complaints quickly in an effective, fair and honest way.
The policy aims to ensure that:
All members of the public know how to feedback to beauty Salon and the process of making a complaint is simple;
All staff treat feedback seriously and deal with it promptly, efficiently, courteously and keep the customer informed of the progress;
Improved customer relations are built by resolving feedback during the initial stages wherever possible.
All feedback is recorded and monitored so that we learn from feedback and take action to improve services.
The Definition of a Complaint
A complaint is…
“An expression of dissatisfaction regarding beauty Salon standard of training, service, action or lack of action”.
Please note that a complaint is not “An initial request for a service to be delivered”.
Who Can Make a Complaint?
Any member of the public or their representatives, staff, businesses, public and voluntary bodies can make a complaint about Buddha Beauty & holistic Salon.
How a Complaint Can be Made
· Verbally – to the salon manager
· Email – in the ‘contact us’ area of the site.
· Letter– to the salon office
115 Beech Road, Chorlton M21 9EQ
The Complaints Process
1. All complaints are addressed to the customer service manager, please address any complains within 7 days of service or visit. A response should be made within 5 working days. This is regardless of how the complaint or expression of dissatisfaction is made.
2. If you feel the response to your complaint under stage one is unsatisfactory, the next stage is for the complaint to be referred to the Management Team who will investigate further and liaise with any additional staff whose information may help resolve the complaint
3. You will receive a response within 10 working days. If an interim reply is needed, you will be given a timescale by which a full reply will be received.
4. If you feel the response to your complaint is still not satisfactory, you must advise us within one calendar month of the date of the response from Stage 2 otherwise the case will be closed. The Chief Executive / or relevant Director will then conduct an Internal Review.
At this stage all communication will be with the Chief Executive / or relevant Director. A full response will normally be received within 15 days.
All complaints are treated with confidentiality in mind. Only the customer service manager will be aware that a complaint has been received and is being dealt with. Where the complaint extends to the training service, whilst the tutor may be requested to provide information to satisfy the complaint, this will be handled appropriately as to not prejudice further training or assessments.
Anonymous requests will be acted upon, however it is better to provide contact details so that the complainant can be informed of the outcome.
Aggressive or Obsessive Complaints
Buddha Beauty & Holistic Salon wants to deal fairly and honestly with complainants and ensure that other users, clients and staff do not suffer detriment from persons making vexatious complaints. Buddha Beauty & Holistic solicitors will write to vexatious complainants to inform them that their behaviour is considered to be unacceptable.
Complaints about Products and manufacturers
Buddha Beauty & Holistic Salon recognises complaints regarding products and equipment supplied through ourselves, and any organisation contracted to work or supply BB Salon, and will seek to resolve such complaints.
B Beauty Aesthetics & Skincare Salon will forward complaints received in respect of other organisations to the appropriate bodies.
Buddha Beauty & Holistic Salon aims to handle all complaints fairly and honestly regardless of who makes a complaint.
Buddha Beauty & Holistic Salon treats all members of the community equitably and will not show bias to any particular individual or group.
Matters that are Outside the Policy
The following matters are not included in this policy:
Complaints which are subject to legal proceedings
All complaints are logged and recorded and analysed as part of the customer service satisfaction procedure.